Every time I jump on the computer I open up the World Vision page and pray for all the sponsor children. I wish I could save them all but until I can its a small thing to let God knows that someone cares.
Well the last couple of weeks I've been praying hard for the children in Lesotho and South Africa and about a week ago - they all disappeared! They were all sponsored and i was so relieved. There were like 50 or 60 kids there so I was stoked. A little pray goes a long way!
Then this morning I noticed that there were new children for South Africa and Swaziland so back to the prayer board. You know for $35 a week you can save three lives, not just one. These days you can't eat a single meal in a restaurant for that much.
To spruce up my Wednesday now that the prayings done, I think I might get me a passport!! I know right - how can I not have one. Well turns out I didn't need one to get in to Queensland :p And then I've just got to save ( And save and save) and that's it I'm off!
Whatever you're doing today have fun, dream big and don't forget for every trouble you have, someone else has more.
No comments:
Post a Comment